Privacy statement regarding the processing of personal data
Proud Today, located at Haringbuisdijk 10 1086 VA Amsterdam, is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement.
1086 VA Amsterdam
Proud Today and your personal data and your privacy
The AVG is the new law for the protection of privacy and personal data. On the basis of this law, an organization that works with personal data has certain obligations and the person whose data belongs has certain rights.
These privacy regulations are intended to inform you about your rights and our obligations that apply under the GDPR.
The Duties of Proud Today.
Proud Today is responsible for the processing of personal data according to the GDPR.
Proud Today fulfills the obligations arising from this as follows:
Processing personal data
Proud Today only processes your personal data if you use our services and / or because you provide this information to us yourself. Below you will find an overview of the personal data that we process about our website visitors and customers:
We analyze the data of visitors to the website anonymously as much as possible. As soon as you actively register on our site, we can process the following data:
- Location data
- Information about your activities on our website
- Information about your surfing behavior across different websites
- Internet browser and device type
- Other personal data that you actively provide, for example by creating a profile on this website, in correspondence and by telephone
When you buy a product from Proud Today, we register the following information for proper handling:
- First and last name
- E-mail address
- Date of birth
- Address data
- phone number
- IP address
- Bank account number
Processing special personal data
When you purchase a Proud Today program, we process sensitive data from you. We need this information to be able to guide you as best as possible during your program. This information is provided by you during the personal introductory meeting.
This concerns the following data: weight, height, age, medical background, any allergies and medication use as well as goals and experiences.
Goals and basis for processing personal data
Proud Today processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Handling your payment
- Sending your eating plan
- Correspond during your program
- To be able to call or e-mail you if this is necessary to be able to perform or improve our services
- To inform you about changes to our services and products
- To deliver goods and services to you
- To email you the fun lessons for motivation and awareness
- Proud Today undertakes to treat your personal data confidentially.
- Your personal data is well protected against unauthorized access.
- Your personal data will not be kept longer than is necessary for good care provision.
You have the following rights:
- The right to know whether and which of your personal data are being processed.
- The right to inspect those data insofar as the privacy of another person is not harmed by this.).
- The right to delete data if necessary.
- If you want to exercise your rights, you can notify us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Notification authority personal data
If, despite the security measures taken by us, a breach of our security takes place, and that breach leads to the chance of significantly serious adverse consequences for the protection of your personal data, the Dutch Data Protection Authority will be notified.d.
Notification to data subject
If, despite the security measures taken by us, a breach of our security takes place, and that breach leads to the chance of significantly serious adverse consequences for the protection of your personal data, you will be notified if you can be qualified as a data subject .d.
Change of privacy statement
We recommend that you consult this statement frequently, in connection with any changes.
- Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer.
- Proud Today uses these cookies to recognize you on your next visit.
- These Cookies enable us to collect information about the use of our services and to improve and adapt them to the wishes of our visitors.
- Our cookies provide information concerning personal identification. You can also set your browser so that you do not receive cookies during your visit to Proud Today.