Just had a weekend of too much food and drink and actually not much energy for Monday?
Can't wait until you get home from work and curl up on the couch to watch Netflixend this Monday?
Or did you jump out of bed full of energy this morning? Ready for the new week and have you planned an hour of spinning in your agenda tonight?
Then in both cases you need a recipe for tonight that is healthy, but also easy to prepare and quickly ready!
Then make this delicious leek potato soup.
It's a soup from the Proud Today detox program.
The Proud Today detox program does not consist of juices, but you eat super healthy.
You get a delicious soup recipe for every day and this leek potato soup is one of them.
The recipe is for four people. Easy for people with a family. But if you live on your own or as a couple, you can also make this amount and take a portion in a container to work tomorrow for lunch. Or you can freeze the rest for next Monday. Then you have a piece of cake!!
Leek soup for four persons:
- 2 tbsp olive oil traditional
- 1 kg of leek, just the white
- 2 spring onions
- 1000 ml organic vegetable stock
- 1 avocado
- freshly ground black pepper and sea salt be frugalg)
- Cut the leek and spring onions into rings and the avocado into pieces.
- Traditionally, heat two tablespoons of olive oil in the pan.
- Add the leek and some of the spring onions to the pan for garnish and stir over high heat.m.
- After a few minutes, add the avocado along with a liter of vegetable stock.
- Let this boil gently for 15 minutes.
- Now you are going to puree the soup with a hand blender.
- Puree it nice and fine, but it does not have to be completely smooth.
- Add freshly ground black pepper and sea salt.
- Put the soup in a bowl and sprinkle some finely chopped spring onion over it.
Do you want to lose weight, gain weight or improve your energy level in a healthy way We are happy to help you with this. We have developed a number of very effective programs.Order your online program on our website and start living a healthier and fun life today.