This week I share this delicious healthy and filling tomato avocado soup with you. The avocado makes you feel saturated for a long time.
Avocados are high in fat, and that fat makes your food stay in your stomach longer. The fats in the avocado are healthy unsaturated fats. Unsaturated fat lowers the LDL cholesterol in your blood. Too high LDL cholesterol is not good for your blood vessels and can eventually lead to cardiovascular disease..
…you need this for 4 people:
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 kg of large tomatoes
- 1 large carrot
- 1 large leek
- 2 spring onions
- 2 red pepperss
- 0.5 liters of vegetable stock
- 140 gr tomato paste
- 1 avocado
- chili flakes
… and that's how you make it
- Remove the stems from the tomatoes and make a cross in the bottom of each tomato.
- Fill a pan with boiled water and place the tomatoes in it for about 3 minutes.
- Drain the tomatoes and dip them in cold water.
- Then remove the skins from the tomatoes.
- Halve the tomatoes, remove the hard crown and cut into pieces.
- Put the tomato in a stockpot and add 0.5 liter vegetable stock, let it boil for about 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile cut the leek and spring onions into slices and the bell pepper, carrot and avocado into pieces.
- Now put all this in the pan along with the tomato paste. Cook this for about 10 minutes.
- Now you are going to puree the soup, it does not have to be completely smooth, a little structure is quite tasty.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Put the soup in a bowl and sprinkle some more finely chopped chives and possibly some chili flakes for some extra spice.
Do you want to lose weight, gain weight or improve your energy level in a healthy way We are happy to help you with this. We have developed a number of very effective programs.Order your online program on our website and start living a healthier and fun life today.