Do you ever want to arrive at the BBQ with something different than the standard salad?
Then make this roasted cauliflower with tahini sauce. Make sure you make the flash with this. It's super simple to make and really, really tasty.
Tahini is a sesame paste that is available in the Turkish supermarket and also in the regular supermarket.
You need this:
- 1 cauliflower
- zaatar spice mixture to tasteaak
- so much olive oil traditional that all the florets are nicely covered with olive oil
- tahini to taste
- fresh lemon juice to taste
- garlic to taste
- sea salt to taste
- some finely chopped flat parsley to garnish the tahini sauce
This is how you make it:
- Preheat the oven to 170 degrees.
- Divide the cauliflower into florets.
- Make a mix of the olive oil and the zaatar and toss with the cauliflower florets..
- Place the florets on a baking tray covered with baking paper and roast the florets for 60 min.
- Check now and then that the florets do not burn.
- The florets should get a nice golden brown glow.
- The florets should get a little crunchy on the outside and stay nice and soft on the inside.
- For the tahini sauce, dilute the tahini with water.
- The sauce should become as runny as low-fat yogurt.
- Then season the sauce with squeezed garlic, fresh lemon juice and sea salt to taste.
- Serve the sauce separately.
The dish can become a bit sour, so don't be too sparing with the lemon, but always taste it in between. The zaatar also has something sour. That makes it nice and fresh.is.
Do you want to lose weight, gain weight or improve your energy level in a healthy way We are happy to help you with this. We have developed a number of very effective programs.Order your online program on our website and start living a healthier and fun life today.