In the hope that the BBQ will come back for a while, I'm writing this piece.
It is a recipe to make the flash again without too much effort.
This watermelon feta olive salad is nice and light and healthy.
If you make this salad together with the cauliflower salad from a few weeks ago, you are well on your way to turning every BBQ into a healthy BBQ.
Of course it depends on how many guests are on the BBQ, but this recipe is based on half a watermelon.
You need this:
• half a watermelon
• 200 g tasty feta
• a good handful of tasty black olives with stone
• some arugula to taste, finely torn
• a good dash of extra virgin olive oil
• a few sprigs of fresh mint, finely chopped
• freshly ground black pepper
This is how you make it:
• cut the watermelon and feta into pieces and place in a bowl.
• Add the olives, arugula and mint.
• Add a dash of olive oil and gently toss everything together.
• Season with freshly ground black pepper.
Do you want to lose weight, gain weight or improve your energy level in a healthy way We are happy to help you with this. We have developed a number of very effective programs.Order your online program on our website and start living a healthier and fun life today.